What to do next???

Finished my third ever crochet project on Saturday night (which I will blog very shortly and put pics up here somewhere as well). Also whipped up a belt for my daughter as her jeans kept falling down.

Bought some more wool to tide me over until my order of 'nice' wool gets to me. Was going to do a cute little Lacy Cardigan for my daughter, but couldn't for the life of me work it out. After 3 attempts I gave up, tried a little dress, same thing, couldn't get it to work properly.

Started another ripple afghan for my best friend who is having a baby in February, but am tossing up whether to do a ripple for her or another baby blanket that I saw that is just adorable.

Now, those things can be WIPs that I can pick up when I want something that I don't have to think about to do.

My question is what would you do next? I am looking at a few patterns online, but can't decide. Bear in mind it is Spring here in Australia so I don't want long sleeve jumpers to do, would like some cute little short sleeve cardigans/jumpers etc.

So any suggestions? And websites with patterns would be appreciated too!

Thanks.

Hi Tracey,

I have been were you are at now. Only now I have so many requests for stuff to do and on top of that, I join the swaps here. Great fun to exchange crocheted items with other women here on the 'Ville. Anyway, a great source of free patterns for me is this site.

http://www.myhq.com/public/c/r/crochetpoet/

Now not all links work, but for the most they do. Have fun and happy crocheting.

Thanks girls.....I found a gorgeous pattern yesterday and am halfway through that now with lots of things that I want to do. I even had a request from my husband's cousin last night to make her something, which is exciting because it is my first request for something *doing happy dance*.

Thanks again.

Yes I have went through that many times and I as go back to crocheting scarves yeah I know you can only use them in cold weather climates but hey they are so much fun to practice new stitches with

Archived