Square Elegance

andersonsrus

Question

3 answers to this question

I had the square elegance afghan pattern that I found here some where. Well the link is no longer avail. Just wondering if someone has the pattern.

I lost mine somewhere. Thanks

It would be a violation of US federal copyright law and our forum guidelines for another member to send you a copy of the pattern.

Perhaps the copyright owner has made the pattern available at another location. If anyone knows of such a location, they are welcome to share the link.

However, according to our guidelines, no one can share a copy of the pattern with you. I'm sorry about that.

It might be possible for someone to send you the pattern, but they would then have to destroy any hard copies they had, plus all digital copies (delete from computer, any other storage devices, and from their outgoing mail program). It can be very complicated to make sure all electronic copies of a pattern are destroyed.

Here is the original posters thread. Marymac has a way to be contacted by email. You could give it a try since the link for the pattern no longer works. Just click on her name - marymac and then click on send email to marymac. She hasn't had any activity on the forum since December of 2008, so I'm not sure if her email is still valid.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12394

the link is no longer valid. I had this pattern years ago and I cannot find it, I am looking for the pattern as well as a picture  I hope someone out there can help me.  I need to make this as a gift for my daughter who just lost her husband in a tragic accident.

Archived