Baby/tot Bloomers testers needed

I have a baby bloomer pattern that is needing a fit-check. (2 styles)

Thus, I need those who have access to a baby or tot to try on and that can send me photos so I can see the fit. Please see below to make sure you have materials and check gauge with stash. I would need these completed within a week or two from start date.

Bloomers are worked in size 3 thread, and would be Intermediate Level. (Bernat Cool Crochet, Lustersheen, Aunt Lydia’s Size 3 thread, DMC senso, fingering or dbl fingering (depending on gauge), Paton’s grace) are good substitutions, and I am sure there are more.

Gauge: 22 sc and 28 rows is 4”. Thus anything you can use to obtain gauge is fine to use, as are colors. Note: Stitch gauge much more important than row gauge since most lengths are done with tape measure.

SIZES: NB (0-3 mos, 3-6 mos, 6-9 mos, 9-12 mos, 12-18 mos, 24 mos – 2T)

Finished Waist Circumference (waist range to fit) in inches:

15-17.5 (16-18.5, 17-19.5, 17.5-20, 18-20.5, 18.5-21, 19-21.5)”

Materials needed:

–Size 3 thread (I used a cotton linen blend); 2 colors. Size 3 mos took me 200 yds of MC and maybe 50 yds of CC.

–Elastic 1/8” wide 1.5 yds length (sewing thread and needle to sew elastic tog)

–Size E or F hook, or whatever is needed to obtain gauge.

To begin, I send out 1/2 patt until it is completed. When entire patt is completed, you will receive the entire final version of the bloomer pattern, And also, a $5 gift certificate to the Crochet Garden.

I would also ask that you not post photos anywhere until the pattern is released.

P

lease PM me with your email addy to see a photo and and include when you can start and what size you can do. (I will be going with those who can start sooner rather than later)

Please pass this around if you know someone who may be interested.

Thank you!! :)

post-777-135897426597_thumb.jpg

Archived