Handmade Stitchmarker Giveaway

Shanchan

I'm giving away some stitchmarkers on my blog, Musings of a Fat Chick. I made the stitchmarkers for knitters, but will be happy to redo them with a lobster claw clasp for crocheters - especially because I'm a crocheter, not a knitter!

To enter the contest, go to:

http://musingsofafatchick.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaway-looooverly-stitch-markers.html

Here's the info and pictures. I hope you enter!

!!Calling all yarn addicts!!!

My next giveaway was designed with you in mind, fellow fiber friends, and this month's theme is all about LOVE. Because it's February, and isn't that the Official Theme of February?

I'm giving away 2 - count 'em, TWO - sets of stitch markers, designed by yours truly. I have always really enjoyed beading, and since Val's Day is coming up, I thought it would be appropriate to give something handmade with love. Love is all about giving, right? And I totally love my readers. And the giveaway had to be pink, of course, because pink is the Official Color of Girly Things Everywhere.

And these aren't just any stitch markers, oh no. See the tiny red beads? Those are garnets, haggled over (again, with love) in some small jewelry store on the second floor of a busy Jaipur street. Did you know Jaipur is known as the Pink City? And that it's also know as the City of Love? Yep, I bought them, loved them, and carried them all the way home from India. I guess that makes me an importer. Or smuggler.

Anyway, good luck! Right now these are made for knitters, but I'll be happy to restring them and add a lobster clasp so that crocheters can use them, too.

Here's the first set:

Stitch+Markers+2.jpg

Here's the second set:

Stitchmarker+2.jpg

How to win:

One set will be given to commenters. Simply leave a comment, telling me what is the most LOOOOVERLY project you've ever made. I'll assign a number to the comments, and then the will choose the winner.

The second set will be given to bloggers. Simply write a post about the most LOOOOVERLY project you've ever made with a link back to this giveaway. Also, leave a comment with a link to your blog, and WAAAA LAAA, you have two entries.

Make sure that I have a way to contact you! Either check back here or email me with your screen name and how to contact you. My email is shansterbaby at gmail.

The giveaway will be open until February 12. I'll notify the winners, and mail the stitch markers ASAP, for free.</div>

Archived