I need a sight-unseen opinion...

...I am actually making something for myself, and OH is it LUSCIOUS! It's the chocolate bag from Crochet Gourmet's Rosalie Collection. I doubled Red Heart's "Lipstick" and am all done~it is STUNNING~except for the trimmings and putting it together. I can't find Aunt Lydia's size 3 in anything local but white or cream! ACK! So I'm gonna hafta order it.

Here's my Q: If you are familiar with the very beautiful "Lipstick", then what color of Aunt Lydia's would you choose? My darling thinks tangerine would totally make it pop! and that something like coffee would be too dark. I like that idea or warm rose... would lime be weird? HELP! How do I order something for my totally FABU bag without holding it up together? Any opinions? (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Rose and Lime would both be lovely.

But I think the Warm Teal and Warm Blue would look nice as well.

Basically, anything light/bright is going to pop against that dark background. So that leaves you with more options than (I think) you wanted!

OOOHHHH... Decisions, decisions! LOL! I'm holding the strap to the screen~LOL~and think I'm liking coffee trim with scarlet flowers? That might blend in too well? OH if I could just order one of each color! LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi~loving your opinions~hadn't thought about blue!

Archived