4th Memory Angel

Shellie

I have a question. I really really want to offer this pattern for free because I feel funny taking any money from it. I would like for people to make them for hospitals so people that have stillborns, lose preemies, etc can go home without empty arms... I know if I make any to sell I will sell the already finished project and most likely charge nowhere near what I should. : I am having trouble writing it down though because each one is different. Should I write a basic pattern then just post the four different ones I have made to show that each one is unique? Its going on Crochetville and I keep trying to write it down with each new angel. So far the only thing the same is the head, halo and wings!

Anyway, here is another baby boy.

th_100_8029.jpg

th_100_8034.jpg

As a reminder, here they are so far

th_100_8029.jpg

th_100_7896.jpg

th_100_7801.jpg

th_100_7489b.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ok I have to say this first off... the Angels are DARLING! The idea of donating them to hospitals for parents that lost thier child is wonderful of you. Now each set of parents can at least feel as though thier little one is making the trip to heaven with a toy AND Guardian Angel. I hope you do share this pattern and that some wonderful ladies will find it in thier hearts to donate them to local hospitals.

Wifemothergramma

Ok I have to say this first off... the Angels are DARLING! The idea of donating them to hospitals for parents that lost thier child is wonderful of you. Now each set of parents can at least feel as though thier little one is making the trip to heaven with a toy AND Guardian Angel. I hope you do share this pattern and that some wonderful ladies will find it in thier hearts to donate them to local hospitals.

Wifemothergramma

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91308 I finally did get something down for them. lol I am on my twelveth or thirteenth now!

Archived