Question about Afghan Kit

I wasn't quite sure where to put this question, but here goes. Herrschners has the Hexagon Crochet Afghan kit that uses Bernat Berella '4'. My question is, that I don't necessarily want to do that particular afghan. i mainly just want the Berella '4' yarn. I just wondered if it was worth it $ wise to buy the kit for the yarn (keep in mind I get the book as well and can use it later). I like the yarn colors and since I'm a yarnaholic I thought this might be a good way to stock up on this yarn. The least expensive I have found it individually is $2.24 a skein. The bad thing is, I don't really know how many skeins are in this kit. I guess I could just buy it (since I have the $ to do it right now) and cut my losses later if it's not cost-effective. I will at least have gotten some Berella '4' for my stash.:lol

Thanks.

Check the Yarn By The Bag site, they usually have the Berella 4 for sale for a very good price. You can also try the Knitting Warehouse, I believe they also have it, and if they do, they will have a much better color selection than Yarn By The Bag.

Archived