Anyone from Melbourne, Vic, Australia?

Hi Cat

Sorry, don't have a blog..... BUT......I live in Seaford.....just down the road from you!!!

Glad to know I'm not alone down this side of town!!!!

Oh wow!, some-one so close, what crafts do you do? I'm in my 40's how about you? I'm married with grown kids and grandkids, I work part time in Keysborough, I used to live in Frankston at one time. I'm considering selling at the Berwick market soon. Keep in touch.

Hi Cat

I other crafts really......totally focused on crochet :crocheting I was however a Florist in another life.....job changed about 10 years ago, I work in a Science lab as technical support.

I'm 39, no kids......two dogs :dog :dog

That is really cool if you set up a stall at the market :jumpyay I have never been to the Berwick market but I know that people are forever asking me to crochet tea cosys, granny afghans....all the vintage stuff because they can't crochet and would like stuff their Granny made.

I have seen your blog and it looks fantastic :clap:fame

You must let me know if you set up a stall.....I'll come down for support!!!!!

Happy hooking :hook

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Dee, located in Mooroopna Victoria.. near Shepparton in the states north east

i will be 28 this coming monday, no children, and have one dog and one cat..

i dont have a blog either..

crochet is my little bit of sanity.. i would love to know if there is anyone closer to me

Hi Dee

I live on the other side of Victoria....but if you start a thread for people around your area, I'm sure are a few that live near you. I know what you mean about crochet keeping you sane........it is the only thing that truly relaxes me. I find I get totally focused when I'm crocheting.......stops me worring about work.

Hope to see you on the boards....keep in touch

Cheers

Shellymoo

Archived