Errors in Pattern, Irish Lace Christening Gown

This is a pattern from Annie Potter Originals, and is gorgeous, BUT!!!!! There is an error (or two), so if you are making it, beware. I haven't worked on anything that takes a great deal of concentration for a couple of years, but there are places that need to be marked, to tell where one row ends, and next begins. No problem till you get to round 18 of the skirt, and if you actually follow the pattern, you will have a hobble skirt!!I read ahead a row and found the SAME mistake for round 19....It's a simple mistake, and easy to figure out, but still it's terribly frustrating. I just emailed Annies Attic Customer Care Center, as there is nowhere on their site that has pattern corrections. You have to write to them, and ASK if there are corrections, and tell them "where you are having difficulty"..I've also found errors in a couple of the other Annie Potter Presents pattern books. Does anyone have any idea what has happened to her patterns? These are fairly recent,(in the last couple years) just checked publication dates, 2002 and 2007. Anyway, Thanks for listening to my rant. Will let you know if I hear anything about corrections for this, in case anyone is making it.

UPDATE.........I got a very prompt response from Shirley Brown, the technical director, and she said there was indeed a correction, but will check to see if there is a website to find any other corrections

connected to Annies' patterns.

• 2 years later...

I only know of two places to get new/unused patterns from Annie Potter Presents. First releases are sold only through the Annie's Attic catalog, which she no longer owns. And from myself. I have purchased all her back stock that was in the warehouse for stuff published over the past 6 or 7 years. There are patterns still available on the secondary market, eBay looks like a pretty good source, but the listings seem limited.

Archived