Squares For Loveghan & Comfortghan Please???

bettflow

Hello everyone,

I am currently collecting squares for two ghans, one for a very ill lady and the other for a dear lady who recently lost her husband. Please see below for the details for each ghan:)

LOVEGHAN:

A dear friend has asked for us to make a comfortghan for her mother who is suffering from terminal lung cancer.

Here's what she says about her mother: She stays freezing cold all the time. It would make her feel really special if she could receive a loveghan from our group:)) she's suffered two strokes/triple by pass..on bld thinner...lost so much weight, no meat on her bones any more...mama is 86 yrs old.. both lungs consummed wt. the cancer...pray for mama, please! Thankyou:))

I am needing 8" squares in purple (any shades) w/white border. All squares need to be 8" including the border please:))

COMFORTGHAN:

A very dear friend of mine has requested squares to make a comfortghan for her great-grandmother who lost her husband recently. This dear lady is totally lost without her husband and a comfortghan will mean SOOOO much to her. This lady's deceased husband's favorite color was pink.....so she is asking for 6" & 12" squares be made in any shade of pink, but only pink with no other color please. No border is needed for these squares, but please have them measure either 6" or 12".

If you can help with any of these squares, please PM me for the address to send to. Any help will be greatly appreciated:))

I am the owner of Swappin_Squares (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Swappin_Squares/) and we have recently started an ongoing charity challenge. We donate these ghans to our members family & friends who are terminally ill, have debilitating diseases or have lost a loved one. These two ghans mentioned above are our current charity project. We hope to have enough squares to complete these ghans by the end of March or shortly thereafter.

I also collect 6", 8" and 12" scrapghan squares (with white or black border) on a continuous basis. These squares will be pieced to make comfortghans/loveghans to be sent to someone who is terminally ill and needs to receive his/her ghan ASAP. If you would like to donate this type of squares, please make sure they measure 6", 8" or 12" total including the border. White or black border (either one) is fine for these squares.

Hugs,

Betty

Archived