Crochet! found in local supermarket

I wasn't going to post this as it's rather embarassing on both my and my husband's parts, but kinda funny too. I just started receiving Crochet! magazine and was excited about some of the projects, the classiness of the patterns, and couldn't wait to try my hand at some. First issue came Saturday.

Sunday night I was looking all over the place for it, getting more and more upset with myself for the state of the house and amy absent mindedness. Husband walks in and says. "What are you looking for?"

"My new Crochet! magazine. I just got it yesterday and I can't find it."

That's so like me. I'm always misplacing things. Was it the March issue of Crochet! ? Listen, if it is and you can't locate it, PM me your address if you're in the USA and I'll try to get my copy out to you. I'm not going to use it and I really need to downsize my magazines so I have no problems parting with it. Just let me know. Watch, you'll get my copy and then the other one will turn up. That's what always happens to me.LOL

-Teresa

I did this recently with a Crochet Today that I was working on a project from (Entreloc wrap~sooo pretty!). I finally found it a week later in a pile of papers on the computer table and was SOOOO RELIEVED! I was ready to buy another copy! LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Archived