Phoenix Cardinals

Hi! I'm looking for a crochet afghan pattern that has the Phoenix Cardinals logo on it. Does anyone know where I could get one? I've done a search, but didn't really see one. THANKS!!!

The logo is licensed, so it's not too likely you'll find one online. Every once in a while Herrschners or Mary Maxim have patterns for major sports teams.

Most teams won't let you use the logo commercially without a license, but if you ask them for permission to make something for yourself, my experience has been that they don't charge you--so long as you're not selling.

The logo is licensed, so it's not too likely you'll find one online. Every once in a while Herrschners or Mary Maxim have patterns for major sports teams.

Most teams won't let you use the logo commercially without a license, but if you ask them for permission to make something for yourself, my experience has been that they don't charge you--so long as you're not selling.

As long as you're not selling you can take a logo from their promo site and go to http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/ and graph it for your own personal use.

Thanks for the info. I shall give that a try!!! The afghan would be a gift for my son's girlfriend's 13 year old son. I think he'd really enjoy one! Thanks!!!!

Archived