Learn To Crochet Kits

My local Yahoo crochet group (Pierce County Crochet-AKA: PCC) will be having a craft table at the Stitch n Pitch game, put on by the Seattle Mariners professional baseball team. Members of my group donate their time, skills and yarn to crochet baseball themed items to be sold before and during the ball game. The money received from the sales goes to further the craft of crocheting.

One thing we've decided to include, this year, is a $1-LEARN TO CROCHET kit. Each baggie will include a small ball of yarn, crochet hook, instructions and a simple pattern which can be crocheted after learning a few basic stitches.

We've already started requesting donations and the yarn has started to come in. The difficult part is getting people to give up extra crochet hooks. We're asking for donations of sizes G-J.

If you have extra crochet hooks that you'd like to donate to the cause of furthering the art of crochet, please contact me at Beverly5876@yahoo.com

You can check out my yahoo crochet group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pierce_County_Crochet/?yguid=65176488 and see that we are a legitimate group.

TIA for your consideration in helping PCC to share the wonderful art of crochet.

Beverly

Archived