Any knitters on here who would be willing???

I ordered a purse pattern from Annie's Attic, and I guess I didn't read closely enough to know that it was knitted and not crocheted, or maybe I didn't have my glasses on when I was looking at it.

Anyway, I'd like to have the purse, but I don't know how to knit.

If anyone on here who knows how to knit, and would be willing to make this purse for me, I would gladly pay you, plus the cost of the yarn, and you can keep the pattern, as I would mail it to you, if you agree to do it for me.

I don't know how to post pictures on this board for you to see the purse, but I can scan it and email you a picture of the purse, I guess I could email you the pattern, also, or would that be a copyright infringement?

Either way, I will do what is appropriate and legal.....if the original pattern needs to be snail mailed I will do so.

Do I have any takers?

Here is the link to a picture of the purse. It is the "sling purse" at the bottom of the page, it is shown in two different colors, a light blue and a dark blue.

It is so pretty.

If anyone is interested just PM me or post here. I'll check for replies/messages everyday.

http://www.oatcouture.com/Accessories.html

Archived