Christmas list?

We're having a gift exchange with dh's family.

I have a list of crochet items I would like to get. I have pretty much all the aluminum hooks starting from F-K but for some straing reason I can't seem to find "L" the only one I have found is in the crystalite type. DH thinks I should just put the whole set of crystalite from G-P. Does this sound dumb? What do you all think about the crystalite hooks?

I'm also including the 300 crochet stitch pattern book. I consider myself still a semi-beginner not anywhere near an expert. I've been crocheting for about 3 yrs now.

Has any one tryed the "Mini Kacha Kacha" row or stitch counter? I put that on my list as well. I do some knitting also. :think

Any more ideas?

What I rec'd this year from a friend who had to quit all needle work due to carpal tunnel problems ... is a tall plastic canvas bag (shaped like an upended shoe box) that is perfect for either knit or crochet WIPs

I would suggest asking for the supplies to just make it yourself if it can't be found... I bet the pattern would be available free online

I am able to fit 3 skeins of yarn upended in it so the yarn feeds out the end really nifty. AND when doing a crochet thread WIP the balls roll inside the bottom without flipping out and rolling away during a business meeting!!!

The fact that it's plastic canvas makes it a stand-alone bag ... such a great idea

I am so sorry my very experienced knitter friend has wrist and hand problems but boy oh boy do I praise her every time I can simply carry this bag absolutely anywhere:hug

I have at least 2 of every size and shape and make of hooks and needles ... :hook

Archived