Red Heart Pink Camo

I finally found 4 skeins of the Red Heart Pink Camo and a couple skeins of the Light Raspberry to match. My local stores have been thoroughly cleaned out of Red Heart solid colors that would compliment the Pink Camo. :eek Would anyone mind sharing the color names that they have found to coordinate well with the Pink Camo? If I know the color names then I would know what color to search ebay for? :ebay I was wondering about the brownish and creamy color in the camo - is there a Red Heart solid to match those?:hook Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want to use these colors to make a round ripple if that helps. Thanks!

Oops, I can't get the right link to come up,

but if you use that one and click on CROCHET

and then PRODUCTS you can get a search box

and enter SUPERSAVER and you will get the page

with the clickable link.

Sharon

Thank you, Sharon, that link is very helpful. It is just hard to match the colors well without seeing them in person. The brownish color that looks like it would match on the website doesn't come close in "real life". At least looking at the site I can have a base to go by looking on ebay. Thanks again!:hug

Light Sage - that's sounds good. My local Walmarts have been picked pretty clean. It must the $1.98 price! I asked the girl in the craft department when they would restock and she didn't know. I am so anxious to start a round ripple that if I knew solid colors that coordinated I would just order them. Does anyone get like that? Once you have a pattern in mind you can't wait to get started?:hook

Archived