Have to share the deal

I'm soooo excited. I've been doing purses with the boa on it. Well as everyone knows it can be expensive. Good ol' walmart sells it the cheapest for about 3.20.

WELLLLLL

I was waiting in a parking lot for a game store to open. DH and DS slid into the game store and I went into Hobby Lobby too browse around a little. They had boa on clearance for 1.24!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I don't normally shop there bec Walmart is much closer but I had some time to waste and found some bargains in the meantime.

BTW if anyone is in the Butler County Ohio area it's the West side Hamilton store. Colors were a brown and gold, blue, white, and some othes. They also had some eyelash and other frilly trim items from 75 cents and up. worth the trip if you need to stock up and live withing 30-40 mins.

Glad to hear you found such a good deal. I am currently on the road home from Florida, but when I left the Cincinnati area 2 weeks ago, the Hobby Lobby near me had lots of the boa yarn on sale as well as others. I stocked up on eyelash yarn before I left and got it for 71 cents a skein:eek. I go to the Fields Ertel(sp?) Store, since I pass it on my way to and from work.

Archived