Stores near Summerville/Charleston, SC

draydev1

This is a bit premature but in a couple years I will be retiring from the Air Force and we'll be moving to Summerville, SC. We'll be about 10-15 minutes from Charleston so I'm looking for whatever stores are around there for yarn. I'm pretty sure Hobby Lobby is nowhere to be found. I'll have to buy as much "I Love This Yarn" before I leave CO as I can to take with me. (Hopefully, HL will start selling all their colors online and then I won't have to stock up ahead of time.) Anyway, Wally is there, I know for a fact since like me, it's my mother in laws fave store (yes, she and my father in law live there). I'm pretty sure there's a Michaels and if they are selling RHSS and RH Soft Yarn, Bernat Softee Chunky and Satin, Caron Simply Soft 7 oz in lots of colors, then I think I'll be okay. If there are other stores please let me know. Thanks so much. Oh yeah, I really need a store that also has Patons Bohemian and Bernat Super Value and then I'll really have it made. I know, I'm not asking for too much!!

• 5 weeks later...

I used to live in Charleston and I usually went to Wal Mart for yarn. There is a craft store in N. Charleston, although I am not sure which store it is. Downtown Charleston there is a yarn shop called Knit. http://www.knitk.com/ This store does cater to knitters, I have never been there myself, but they do have some nicer yarn according to this website. Hope this helps a little.

Archived