Wow, Knitting calendar already here...

Mermaiden

Well, I started knitting and so I started buying knitting patterns. Figured I'd check out the knit version of the Pattern a Day Calendar. Went ahead and pre-ordered the 2008 knit calendar when I ordered the 2007 one off of calendars.com so I could get free shipping. Imagine my surprise when I just got the 2008 one!

The Crochet pattern a day 2008 is still on pre-order only, though. I wonder when *it* will get released. I'm sure it depends on the submissions and stuff. I'm just so surprised the knit one is already shipping!

wow!! How do the patterns look? Is there a large variety? The crochet one has so many submissions from other ville members, it doesn't feel like much of a surprise since we have seen most of the already.

Well, I'll tell you this, I sure like it a heck of a lot better than I liked the knit 2007 calendar. I don't think I really pulled out any patterns from 07 to make but I have already pulled out several that spark my interest from 08! :) I've only flipped through once but it does indeed seem to have better variety in the patterns.

Archived