Withdrawal

Today I leave for a long-planned vacation ... for my son's wedding out in the midwest ... I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this ... have a couple of WIPs to take on the plane and in the checked bag, too ...

a001.jpghere's a gift I'm still finishing for the mother of the bride ... the top item is a sachet/soap holder. I put a small soap into it to show off the 3D effect... it's a pineapple that will get a ribbon to close the top when the soap's inserted. If I owned it I would use it as a scrubbie in the bath. I'll wait and purchase a nice perfumed soap when I get there cause who knows what the soap would do in the plane's cargo hold.

The bottom item is a doily I started to pass the time (yeh and I have tons of spare time right now LOL) and the pattern is just now taking shape.

If you can see my little side notes in my notebook I'm starting to graph the instructions for ease of following. I also prefer the graphed instructions versus the "American" way.

But the reason for this topic is to share how I'm already DREADING being cut off from Crochetville for weeks ... I will DEFINITELY try to get to a computer a couple of times!!!

Archived