Best pattern book for toddlers?

I am trying to find a pattern book that contains more than one or two patterns for toddlers. I'd like to make some sweaters & scarves & hats for the twins for the winter time weather.

If you can, tell me how many patterns the book contains, & how many are for toddler (size 2t & 3 t) are available.

Thanks!

Eileen

Hi,

I have found two books that contain heaps of taddler patterns.

Tha first is called 'Golden hands, Baby clothes....50 beautiful patterns to knit and crochet. There are over 8 ( haven't counted so will be more ) different designs including a vest, hats, buntings, jumpers, cardigans etc. It was published in 1974.

Second is 'Mon tricot knit and crochet. It has quite a few patterns for begginers etc.

I usually go to op shops ( thrift ) to find the old pattern books. In the old days most childrens clothes were made so there is always tons of patterns. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Crochet for Babies & Toddlers by Betty Barnden has some really cute stuff for toddlers. There are 21 patterns total, some with multiple items (sweater and hat) so probably 27 total items. Toddler sizes are 1-2yr/3-4yr, with a couple going up to 5-6yr. In todller sizes, there are 6 sweaters, 1 vest, 1 overalls, 1 jumper, and 3 hats. The rest of the patterns are infant sizes, a couple of blankets and a few toys. A nice selection of really cute patterns.

Archived