In Need Of Prayer Shawl

tita

RECIEVED REPLY FOR DONATION! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP! THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. THANKS AGAIN.

I'm searching in both knitting forums and crochet forums for someone that is willing to donate a prayer shawl they've finished. I am going to send it to my best friend's, brother's, wife.

Here's the background. My bf (Heather) just had her first baby and her brother's (Matt) wife was expecting twins. She (Matt's wife) gave birth a week after Heather and 2 months early. The twins have a congenital disease. They are on life support and the doctors don't know their future.

I just received an email from Heather tonight regarding this. Under the circumstances, I don't believe I'll be able to make a prayer shawl "on time". Matt and his wife are in and out of the hospital (I imagine mostly in to stay with the little ones) and need all the prayers they can get. This was the only thing I could think of at the moment to help. I don't know what else to do:cry My last post on a knitting site was a mess and I think I confused people more than made any sense. I'm just in shock.

Let me know if you can help. I'm getting their address hopefully by tomorrow so I can at least send a card but a prayer shawl would be great too. I'll even let them know the wonderful person involved w/the donation.

Sorry for rambling. Just in shock.

Let me know,

Thanita

Archived