It could have been a villager...

So I was at Michaels this afternoon...and there was this lady talking to an employee in the yarn isle about learning DC. The lady had already learned to do a shell stitch and wanted to learn DC. The employee explained to the lady that she must already know DC, if she's doing the shell...anyway...I kept my mouth shut...perhaps because It was like 90 degrees out, and the AC in my car isn't working, and I left work early only to find myself driving 30 miles to stand online at Walmart, to spend 20 mintues to drive to Michaels (1/16th of a mile from walmart) and stop at Barnes and Nobles...etc etc...I was not feeling social...until I left the store and decided that I should have interrupted the conversation to tell the lady who was obviosly trying to learn to crochet....http://www.crochetville.org

the plus side is...I found the yarn I was looking for that they didnt' have at walmart....I got my Grandpa a hard cover book about West Point for $7, that retails at Amazon for like $50...and Last night I got my Dad a "Popeye" DVD on Ebay. He mentioned about a month ago that he'd love to have the one that Robin Williams played in on DVD...so hopefully this wont be an Ebay catastrophe, and My Dad will have his Movie in time for Fathers day.

xoxoxo (as my Grandma always signed off in her letters)....to all my friends at the 'ville.

Archived