New Book for Me!

loopy1

:jumpyayYAY!!! :cheer:clap

I ordered 200 Crochet blocks for blankets, throws, and afghans by Jan Eaton :dreaming and it just came in the mail today! :gotmail

It has some beautiful stuff!

:woo

And it's mine! :heehee

I own it! :2spin

I got one! :tup

I'm so excited! :hyper :bheart

I'm so silly!

Remember, before last year I hadn't crocheted much since the 80s. Never did burn up my hook like I'm doing now! :hook

All riiiiiight! Now you can mosey on over to the 200 Blocks CAL and join in!!!

I had that link somewhere, where did I put it?

Oh yeah, here ya go: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24587

Head on in, pull up a chair, admire the wondrous work of the participants! Then you can post your wondrous work!

Tell 'em Twinnish sent you!

:bheart Be still my beating heart! Thank you, Claire, but I'm gonna have to pass for now as tempting as it is. Got too many projects on my hook and too many WIMs! You know all this crochet is addicting...you want to do it all! Maybe we need to start a CA chapter, Crocheters Anonymous! :lol

"Hi, My name is Jeannie and I'm a crochetaholic. It's been about 2 minutes since I last petted any yarn or thread and about 1 minute since I last picked up my crochet hook." I have been doing fantastic!
:cheer:clap

:lol

:lol:lol

I'm just so excited I finally got this book! I probably will be making squares here :hookand there :hook so maybe I'll drop in now and again to see how all of you are doing. I do so appreciate the kind invitation. When I can, I'll know where to go...hopefully, it will be ongoing???

:ty

:manyheart:hug

Jeannie, it'll be as ongoing as I can make it! Yeah, I need Crocheter's Anonymous, but I'd be an enabler!!! Have fun with the book and when you make a square, hop on down and post a picture for us. I'm easily amused by pics!

Archived