Joann's delivery

I just got a nice big box of yarn. I'm so excited. I ordered some Paton's Divine for 2 scarves. I got Denim Storm & Regal Red. It is so soft & beautiful. The red one is for dh's daughter's birthday -which is the 17th of this month.I'm actually making a scarf for myself from the blue.

I ordered an assortment of Homespun & soft Jiffy yarn. I got 3 big Caron one pounders. I only ordered this late Thursay night after midnight & I got it today. That was fast. If you ordered more than 8 skeins you got an extra 20% off. I got a big box for only $44.68. Free shipping. I want to order more right now! I'm so happy. I'll be crocheting tonight.

Wow, that was fast. I like that yarn too. I have some of the demine yarn

I shop in their stores ; but have thought about ordering from them on line.

It is getting harder and harder for me to get out with all my health problems.

I wondered how their online service was. They may be closing the store here; but they assured me that they were going to find a store here in my city and may go to a Super JoAnn's

Your scraf sounds pretty.

I am knitting a afagan out of the Paton's wool yarn. It is sage green, cranberry navy , light blue beige I love to crochet and to knit both.

I am going to put a crocheted shell edeging on the afagan after I finish.

I love to combine knitting and crocheting whenever I can.

http://knottygeneration.blogspot.com/2006/05/spiral-scarf-crochet-pattern.html

Here's the scarf that I'm going to make. I hope it turns out nice.

I've ordered from Joann's 3 times & I love it. I homeschool 3 kids & dh works nights so I don't have much time to go out yarn shopping. Ordering online is what's best for me & when they have free shipping & specials I can't resist!

Archived