I Finished the Cap!

NYCKat

I forgot to photograph before I wrapped it.:think Anyway, I'll get a chance to photograph it at Christmas .........I did it, I made a "set" for my first granchild.......due in 4 weeks!!! I thank all of you who so patiently helped me along the way........the long way.

OK, now brace yourselves.........I'm going to embark on a 6 month BICO. After which I'll do one for my step daughter's little girl who's one....I'll have to look up and see if anyone adapted it for 18 months.

I just finished the needlepoint Christmas ornaments for both babies, and I'm knitting a Flower and Fan scarf for my DIL's mother. And, yes, I do work. I'm just up late at night.....like all of you.

Again, my appreciation.:clap

I'm sorry, what's a BICO?

Congrats on finishing the cap! I'm currently making one for my niece and it's taking me FOREVER, but it's fun! Who'd have thought a baby-sized hat would take me over two days, though! :D

BICO is Baby It's Cold Outside Sweater.......which works up nicely. It took me two weeks because I'm dense, you could make it in a couple of days.

Archived