Pattern Testers Found! Thank you!

The sushi-themed episode of Knitty Gritty that I guested on will be airing sometime this summer or fall, and I have been working on knitting patterns in the same theme for publication after the episode airs. I don't want to leave crocheters out, so I'd like to offer crochet versions of some of the patterns as well. You can take a look at some of my work on my blog (mkcarroll.typepad.com).

The patterns are not complicated and charts and schematics are provided (although they may be in the early handwritten/handdrawn stage). I'd like to know if the patterns are easy to understand, free of errors, and how accurate the yarn yardage requirement is for each tester.

I provide the yarn, reimburse postage, and pay a small fee. Pattern testers may keep any leftover yarn and in some cases may also keep the finished item (I will need the item for examination/display/photography purposes first and will send the finished item back to the test knitter). Pattern testers sign an agreement (the basics - which pattern, deadline, payment amount, no public discussion/photos until after the pattern is published, etc) and are paid upon my receipt of the completed items, via PayPal or money order.

If interested, please email me with subject line "crochet pattern testing".

Thank you!

mk

mkcarroll@hawaii.rr.com

Archived