Request Canceled

photojenic

To be honest, I'm not totally sure how a comfortghan request works. I am friends with a very dear woman from church, and my DD is best friends with her DD. While I can't go into details for privacy reason, I can say that these two wonderful people desperately need to feel loved right now. The whole affair is just horrible for the people involved. :cry

I would like to request 8 inch squares in a worsted weight acrylic similar to Simply Soft. My DD tells me her friend's favorite color is purple. And my friend likes any kind of soft, muted colors like tan, blues, etc. A simple granny square edged in SC would be perfect.

Please feel free to send either one for the mom, or the daughter, or one for each. I'd like to get these blankets out to them by March 10 if possible. Please PM for my address if you'd like to send a square. Thanks so much for your help. :hug

I'd be happy to help... I'm a newbie, but I have a good heart! :manyheart

Would you want the square to be 8" including the single crochet border? Should the single crochet border me the same color as the square - or would you prefer black or white or something else?

Kathleen

Would you want the square to be 8" including the single crochet border? Should the single crochet border me the same color as the square - or would you prefer black or white or something else?

Kathleen

Please make the square about 8 inches including the SC border. (I'm not picky, if it's in the ballpark I'll be happy.) The border can be the same color as the square. I sent you a reply PM. Thanks so much! :hug

Thanks! Got it and answered.

At a Yahoo! Group I belong to, there were so many messages about size/color/sc border - that I thought that might be good to have in the public view... for all the other Crochetville members to see!

UPDATE: DD asked me to make the comfortghan myself, so I'm going to cancel this request. But thank you to everyone who responded! Crochetville members have such big hearts! :hug:manyheart

Archived