Overheard in New York

Emergizer

Overheard in New York is a website where New Yorkers can post crazy and/or funny things they hear people say on the street. Here is a post from a few weeks ago that mentions crochet! Hip urban street crochet, apparently. And I think she may have it confused with knitting. :)

WARNING: The language in the post is R-rated, so don't follow the link if you don't want to be exposed to profanity/strong language!

I have bronchitis. REALLY bad bronchitis. The kind of bronchitis that makes it hard for me to talk for more than a few minutes at a time. The kind of bronchitis that causes coughing spells so bad I throw up (TMI, I know...you get the picture). Anyway, this link was so funny I had to go exploring the rest of the website. And that's where I lost it....OMG, I soo needed to laugh like this even though it almost killed me. Thank you so much....this worked almost as well as the cough syrup w/codeine (notice I said ALMOST).

:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

Glad you liked it -- sometimes visiting 'Overheard in New York' is the only way I make it through the work day. :) Get well soon, Bellisima! I've had much experience with bronchitis and it is NO FUN. :sick

Archived