Crafttownhobbylandusa.com

allimac

Has anyone every purchases merchandise from this online store? If so what was your experience. The person also has an eBay store and seemed to have gotten 100% good reviews. I placed an order with them almost two weeks ago and the order has not even cleared from my bank yet. Thanks in advance for your input.

I would email Ebay and ask them. I quit going to ebay from a bad experience, but mine did clear the bank. Showed 97% positive feedback for the seller, really nice things, I thought I was really being cautious. Lost $400.

• 4 weeks later...

I think if the payment hasn't cleared from the bank yet, if you paid by Paypal that more their issue than the seller, however if you mailed a personal check either the seller hasn't received it or hasn't cashed it or sometimes the bank will even hold a personal check. The problem with this time of year is it takes longer what with all the holidays the banks and post office were closed alot. I wouldn't worry just yet. Maybe just shoot the seller an email to see whats going on.

I finally received the order, about 3 weeks after I ordered it. The problem was that she didn't have the item in stock when I ordered it. Had I known that, I would have ordered it from somewhere else. In fact I did end up ordering more from Herrschner's and the Herrschner's order came even before that order. Some companies will tell you when you try to order something and it is out of stock, others, well, they just don't have the capability. Live and learn!

Archived