Square help, please

SmileGirl

Question

2 answers to this question

I did rnd1-6 but I am stuck in rnd7 :(

Ch3 ; dc in each dc around, working 2 dc in each ch-2 sp along side edges and 2 dc, ch 1, and 2 dc in corner st of each 5-dc corner grp.

Help me please.

Square? Just continue working around each edge of the square doing what the directions say.

= When you start rnd 7 you should probably have slip stitched to join in rnd 6, so, begin rnd 7 with a ch3, then dc in each stitch until you come to an area of the pattern where you ch2 in the row below, you will know this area because it should have left a space between your stitches. At that point add 2dc in this space, then continue to dc just once in the remaining sts until you get to the corner. AT THE CORNER: you have 5dc: count to the center of the 5dc which would be the 3rd one, start in that stitch: do 2dc, ch1, 2dc ALL IN THAT 3RD STITCH. It creates a small space or hole in the work making the pattern a bit "lacy". Repeat these directions on each side of the square until you get back to your beginning ch3. Then just keep following your pattern as per rnd until it's finished.

I hope I haven't confused you too much. Just post again if I messed you up or I'm sure later today other ladies will read this and add to it. Good luck. Just remember to ASK when you need help and HAVE FUN. Don't get frustrated= we've all been new to this at one time. ;) OH and how's the worm coming along?

Archived