Anyone in Southeastern VA/Chesapeake/Virginia Beach/North Carolina?

I'm located in Chesapeake, VA....Is there anyone close to my area, like Virginia Beach? I'm also kinda close to north carolina, so anyone on the border?

I'm kinda new to driving, and awful at directions, but i would still like to meetup with other people. :hook

we are just to the west of you...we are at 10 and 258 in Smithfield...I will try and get a hold of some friends in Va Beach but I think they have a group that meets over that way... Just over the HRBT Hampton Roads Bridge tunnel into Hampton on Mercury Blvd is a meet up at the mall at Barnes and Noble on weds from 7-11pm in the cafe area, crocheters and knitters alike...I think there is one in Va Beach, will check for you....

Hello! I'm in Norfolk, and LOVE to meet up with other crocheters! I was lucky enough to meet Lani a while back, that was fun :)

I belong to a Stitch*n*Bitch group that meets in VA Beach, but haven't been able to attend yet :( Here is the group info:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stitchnbitch_virginiabeach_va/

Let's get together sometime!

Megan

Me, I go to the Stitch n bitch in Hampton because it is closer to me, but I knew someone from the Va Beach group was here somewhere..lol...

I run the hooks and needles for another lady who is recovering from cancer.

I do more designing and working on crochet than get out anymore though...

Thanks Bren for checking for me!

Winstongang: Do you have to be a knitter to join S'n'B? I don't know how to knit. I would love to meetup with you sometime. I don't know anyone that crochets, so it would be cool to meet someone that does crochet to ask all my questions to.

You can PM if you wanna meet up sometime soon, i've got plans for most of this weekend, but i can definitely free up my Friday nights for some good ol crochet fun!

I'll have to ask my boyfriend to help me drive to hampton, i've never driven up there....I would love to go to a stitch n bitch if you don't have to knit.

but yeah, i hope someone from Virginia Beach sees this post!

The SnB meeting in VA Beach (at a Barnes and Noble, and it's for knitters AND crocheters :) ) is the one I'm going to attend, as soon as DH's work schedule gets a little less crazy- Hopefully by January at the latest.

But until then, I can meet up with smaller groups of people- even just one!- as long as we meet at a kid friendly location :) Just PM me, DH is gone for the weekend, but maybe we could meet next Friday?

Megan

Archived