Crochet for a profit question

Guest Crafterlady46

Guest Crafterlady46

Has anyone bought the package from crochetforprofit.com? Are you making money from it? Does it work? I am considering buying it but I want to know if anyone else has tried it. I do make a "small" profit from ebay but always open to new things.

On another thread (about the CGOA website, I think), crochetdude posted this comment -- (edited to correct website name -- I still have not had my coffee yet! :think )

>> This is the book that made a career in design seem feasible:

Crocheting For Fun & Profit by Darla Sims

It very clearly spells out how to get started, what to expect, how the design world functions, etc. <<

I do not know if this is the same book that you are referring to, but he is highly accomplished and his opinions are greatly respected. If it is not the same one, you might ask him if he has heard anything about the book you are considering. :-)

Guest Crafterlady46

Thanks. I will do much more research before I buy. 40.00 bucks isn't that much...but I don't want to just throw it away. I am not real sure I want to get into doing more than I do. I am starting a quilting business as soon as I get my new quilting machine. I did get the sewing machine but the frame is coming from Sweeden. Geez...a three month wait!! Crochet will be second, part-time in the evenings. I will still have some time for crochet and if that book has ideas I have not already heard of, I want to know them. :D;):hook

Archived