Content Contributors

BD0411

Hi there! 😀

I’m part of a crochet membership site called Stitches. We’re a growing crochet community with over 6K members in our online community. We are so excited to have recently launched our new and improved membership area.

It’s the same great membership as before, but we’ve added some additional fun classes like yoga, stretching, meditation, and mindfulness to help you celebrate your me-time.

We’re currently on the lookout for a few amazing content contributors to post at least 5-7 times per week showing your latest work, favorite projects, favorite yarn and color palettes, crochet inspiration, patterns, or anything else that comes to mind that you think our members would enjoy. We are really looking to help generate a lot more content and conversations within the membership and looking for people who love all things crochet-related.

In exchange for contributing content, we’d be happy to offer you free, unlimited lifetime access to the Stitches Crochet Membership as long as you keep creating content on a regular basis.

Thank you so much for your help.

If you are interested please reach out to me at bobbie@ilovestitches.com

Please feel free to check out our website.

Stitches Website

Bobbi