Need help creating business name

I have been crocheting for years.. throughout the years I normally just crochet for gifts and my family, but I am venturing out and would like to start selling the items I’m making. I stink at thinking of a business name!!! I enjoy making ornaments, flowers, bouquets, blankets,  socks, etc. I’m a very relaxed, a tad bit silly and I just get a tickle every time I complete an item! I get very excited to see it all come together.. even after 35 years of crocheting! (Wow! I still feel like I’m in my 20’s... but that’s a entirely different forum) anyway... help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 3 years later...

The biggest con of naming a business after yourself is that people expect you to be involved. Customers expect to have access to you, and employees expect you to be heavily involved in the production process. This can limit your growth. To name a business is not an easy task so you need to go through a step by step procedure according the city business rules i.e; if you are in city of texas need to follow  texas entity search for naming a business. 

• 2 weeks later...
I just use to start with the below steps to name business:
  1. Use acronyms.
  2. Create mash-ups.
  3. Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
  4. Use foreign words.
  5. Use your own name.
  6. Take a look at a map.
  7. Mix things up.
  8. Partner with another company.

But this not right way as one of my friend suggest me few things and share me a link to setup a business or LLC. I just got an Delaware LLC setup by going through it.