Can anyone please help making a sleeve?

vpasqua

Question

I have the 38 stitches, but have no idea how to move forward! I'm making a size small, so I' m using the number before the parentheses. I'm so confused by how many rows and when to increase. Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Next rows: Work in Cross-Stitch Pattern and at same time work 2 dc in first st and 2 dc in last st on dc rows and 2 sc in first st and 2 sc in last st on sc rows, every row 0 [0,

2, 4, 10] times, every other row 13 [14, 16, 14, 10] times then every 4th row 3 [2, 0, 0, 0] times. (70 [70, 74, 74, 78] sts at end of last row)

1 answer to this question

i would probably take an index card and rewrite this part for myself, as that is more clear and omits all the distracting parts that don't apply to your size.    You could completely omit the "every row 0 [0,

2, 4, 10] times," as your number there is 0 so you really do not do that part at all.

then you would write "every other row 13 times".

Next you would write "then every 4th row 3 times."

finally "(70  sts at end of last row)  which as I'm sure you know, is simply the stitch count when you're finished.  

I might also rewrite the description "Work in Cross-Stitch Pattern and at same time work 2 dc in first st and 2 dc in last st on dc rows and 2 sc in first st and 2 sc in last st on sc rows" to make that easier for me to understand at a glance.  

Archived