I want to make a circle shaped bikini/top

Amber Valenzuela

Question

Hello guys! This is my first post on here and I was wondering if I could get your help! I have been crocheting for about a year and half. I can read patterns well but I still don't know how to make up my own just yet.

I am going to a music festival this summer and I want to make my outfits.

One idea for an outfit was going to be a candy themed costume

I wanted to make the breast part like lollipops and then crochet down to a little bit past the belly button

http://images.coplusk.net/project_images/38567/image/full_lolli3_1260227917.jpg (like this for the bra cup- but will be blue/white and white for the swirl)

I have googled patterns for bra shapes and such but they tend to be more triangular.

So if I was just to go in the rounds for this lollipop, how would I make it so that it has room for the breast? if that makes sense? Like for the tirangle bras, I have noticed they add more to the center to compensate for the shape, so I just wanted to know how to do that for this circle and swirly bra that I want to make?

Do you think it would be simple?

AND just for added input. Since I wanted to do blue lollipops (I have a blue wig) what would be a good color to go with the blue lollipops for the the rest of the top? I was thinking red, but my friend doesnt think it will go well?

THanks for your help!

1 answer to this question

Archived