Anybody here... here ... here? NYC help me

Tari Nienna

Visiting crocheter looking for local NYC hooker's spots

Hello... or hey there!

I am from Ottawa, Canada and I am going for the first time to NYC for a long weekend (Oct 21-24). I am pretty excited about it! :yay

Even if it is for my honeymoon , I have to plan some crochet/yarn shopping ... I did not tell him but I will find time. :goodorbad

We will be staying close by Time Square.

I would like suggestions for places that you like where I could find some one of a kind yarns or good bargains or just a nice place to crochet.... your favorites!

I found the yarns stores by the NYC crochet guild, but there is not personnal comments or reviews...

I can't wait to hear from you or other NYC visitors... if you found a gem, share it

Thanks a bunch:ty

Tàri Nienna

• 2 weeks later...

I had to postponed my trip to NYC because I slipped a lombard disk...very painful.:out

So if you get any suggestion for LYS in NYC in the next few weeks, please add them to this thread. I will be checking

Thanks

Tàri Nienna

I hope you have a great time. I live in Brooklyn, and have just started crochetting. I do not know of any stores in NY. There was one place near my home where you could go and sit down, knit/crochette and chat but they just closed.

Good luck

Archived