I am back, new problem

Bulan1

Question

Hi I am back

Once more I have a pettern from the 60-70 that just makes me confused. And ofcourse row 1+2.

I just do not understand, since the "," are placed in places that makes no sence and the way to normaly say ch 3, seems to be 3 ch in this pattern.

O well here comes the 1+2 row exactely as the pattern says

ch 101

1:st row-I dc into 3 rd ch from hook , 1 dc into each of next 4 ch *3 ch, 1 dc into each of next 11ch. repeat from * to last 6ch, 3ch , 1dc into each of next 6 ch, 3ch , turn

I get this part no problem but here is row 2 (I have made the part where I just do not get it in red)

Row 2- Miss 1st dc, 1 dc into next dc, 1ch, miss next dc, 1 dc into next dc, *5 ch, miss 1dc 3 ch 1dc, 1dc into next dc, (1ch, miss next dc,1dc into next dc)4 times repeat from * 7 times, 5ch .....

I just do not get it, 5ch=ch 5, miss 1dc=skip first dc, 3ch=ch3? In that case I have 8 ch

It seems strange I thinks, I can post a pic of the pattern instead if it makes it easier, but I have written likes it says, with , and . and ( )post-67837-0-50264000-1386235540_thumb.jpg

I do not get it, can someone help =)

I agree with you, it does not make sense.  5 ch, miss 1dc 3 ch 1dc

that would actually be chain 8.  

Can you tell us what publication it is in and the name of the pattern?  Maybe someone will have it to refer to.  

Hopefully there is a good enough photo that you can figure out how to do it from that, since the words do not work.  

Archived