Help: Kimono Slippers pattern from Annie's crochet book

Beso

Question

Hi, 

I was working on the Kimono Slippers for babies. The patterns are taken from Annie's crochet book titled " beautiful baby shoes ". 

I'm stuck with the following row:

Ch1, sc in same st, sc in both lps of each st across to opposite side, sc in rem lp of next sc at front of toe, sl st in rem lp of next sc at front of toe, turn. 

I'm fine with the first part that says: Ch1, sc in same st, sc in both lps of each st across to opposite side

But the remaining part of the row is not clear, can anybody help me get it done. 

Thanks

3 answers to this question

welcome to the ville :hook

" sc in rem lp of next sc at front of toe, sl st in rem lp of next sc at front of toe, turn. "  evidently at the toe you have a couple of stitches where you have already stitched into one loop of the stitch.  Now you stitch into the remaining loop of those stitches.  

welcome to the ville :hook

" sc in rem lp of next sc at front of toe, sl st in rem lp of next sc at front of toe, turn. "  evidently at the toe you have a couple of stitches where you have already stitched into one loop of the stitch.  Now you stitch into the remaining loop of those stitches.  

Thanks for your kind help. I got it done successfully  :D

Archived