Help with "dappled blossoms table runner" crochet pattern by Carol Alexander

Bpasley

Question

7 answers to this question

welcome to the ville :hook

this is the pattern, right? http://www.freepatterns.com/detail.html?code=FC00426&cat_id=318   it's very pretty.

this is a join-as-you-go method.  as you complete round 4, you also join the current motif to a previous motif.  it looks to me like the special stitches are all described in the pattern.  round 4 looks daunting because it takes a lot of words to describe what to do, but usually if you just  take it a step at a time and do exactly what it says, it will make sense.  the joining round should be just like the regular round 4, except that it includes stitches made into the previous motif.  

OK--have finished Round 4 Joining Round and am ready to do border. On Round 1 of border, it says to repeat from t to t once. Problem is I only see 1 t in the pattern instructions and really don't know where the second one would be. Any suggestions?

i wonder if it meant to say from * to t.  I would go ahead and start it, you should see how the pattern of the border repeats and be able to go all the way around once you see it.  without a better photo of the border I can't figure it out any more than that, sorry!  

and congrats on getting the center part done!  

Archived