Denise Interchangeable Crochet Hooks

What can anyone tell me about the Denise Interchangeable Crochet Hooks???

Are they mostly for Tunisian crochet (with the attachabe cords) or what?

An LYS that we went by this weekend in our travels carried them - and they had some single ones available for sale that were additional to the main boxed set.

Just curious if this should be something that is really good or just trendy and unnecessary for one's crocheting arsenal :lol:lol:lol

Looks interesting anyways.

Oh - the price on the set was $40 and the spare hooks and little connector cables I didnt' get the price on those...

Thanks for any input or thoughts on these.

BTW ~ I had the Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle set and gave them away - I couldn't stand the connection for knitting - I would find that it would unexplainably come undone and I'd have dropped stitches in the middle of a project! And we all know that in knitting it is more difficult to recover from those!:eek:eek:eek

It was quite frustrating - so I now have the Addi Click set and love those.

:manyheart

I have the Denise Crochet hook set. Just got them last month because I have the Denise Knitting set and LOVE them! :manyheart

Anyway, unless you are going to do tunisian crochet, I don't really recommend them. I don't know why I bought them in the first place, but I did. :think

Maybe one day I'll want to do tunisian, but now right now.

Just my opinion.:)

Thank you for your opinion on the use of them - I appreciate it - I did think possibly that they were just for tunisian mainly...

And the knitting needles - I am glad they work for you - they didin't work out for me - and I freaked when I found them in my bag disconnected or if it did it in the middle of my work!

Maybe their joints improved! I got them years ago when they first came out - and now my friend inherited them and she hasn't mentioned any troubles with them like I had.

Archived