Does the weather affect how much you crochet?

YES YES and YES for me..............I live for crocheting and have a project in car and carry something with me all the time...............but the heat is something else ...I want so bad to work on my holiday projects now and its just to darn hot so I am up at 5 and 6 in morning and working on something ....then thats it for the day............afghans can wait for winter or spring........I make them up for following xmas during spring so won't have to work on them during hot summers ...........and get this I live in Oregon ....we aren't suppose to get very hot days.......HA :lol

The weather affects me because when it is 90 degrees outside, I don't want to do anything. I love to sit outside and crochet. The hot weather really makes that unbearable. :hot

yes i have "weather related problems with my crochet.

actualy my problem with crocheting is that i have other nerological problems from my arthritis in my spinal cord “growing bone spursâ€. it has made it hard for me to crochet at all. there are times i may do a few rows and have to wait weeks and even months just to let my nerve rest. or it will lead to great pain and muscle spasms. So all i do sometimes is draw out my crochet ideas and hope i can get to it someday

Archived