Sussex County NJ near Milford PA anyone??

Jhanamo

Hi!! I recently posted a thread trying to find crocheters in my area. I live in Dingmans Ferry PA. Is there anyone in the NJ area that is even close? LOL! :lol

I'm a left-handed beginner who would love the opportunity of crocheting with fellow crocheters out there! ;)

I'm presently working on my 2nd project... blanket crocheted in Homespun. While hubby feels I'll never get it done...:lol...Perhaps a little motivation with friends will do the trick.

I just saw this, we're contemplating a move to Milford PA, just haven't made a decision yet.

Really? I love it there. I actually live in Dingmans Ferry but it's only a short 10 drive into town.. Milford.

Hubby and I still work in NJ so I commute to Netcong and he travels to Wyckoff. Am I going to have a fellow crocheter living near me?? That would be great as I have found no one yet..LOL!

There's a possibility, we're still open about moving right over the border into PA, we live on the border of NY and NJ at the moment, and we're always right there in Port Jervis visiting family, we're always shopping in the Matamoras Walmart and fiance is a member of the Sons of the American Legion right there in Milford. Have you been to the yarn shop right there in town? I always want to go but whenever we're in Milford it's never during the open hours.

There's a possibility, we're still open about moving right over the border into PA, we live on the border of NY and NJ at the moment, and we're always right there in Port Jervis visiting family, we're always shopping in the Matamoras Walmart and fiance is a member of the Sons of the American Legion right there in Milford. Have you been to the yarn shop right there in town? I always want to go but whenever we're in Milford it's never during the open hours.

If you are talking about Jill something or other...it's closed. :( So I go to Michaels' near my job in Netcong, NJ. So r u in NY or NJ? Which town?

If you are talking about Jill something or other...it's closed. :( So I go to Michaels' near my job in Netcong, NJ. So r u in NY or NJ? Which town?

I'm in NY, In Unionville most of the time, but a little further in NY at my parents the rest of the time.

I'm in NY, In Unionville most of the time, but a little further in NY at my parents the rest of the time.

Hmmmm, seems we are about 40 minutes away from each other. If you ever want a crochet buddy....look me up. ;)

Hmmmm, seems we are about 40 minutes away from each other. If you ever want a crochet buddy....look me up. ;)

Will do! It's nice to know there's someone nearby :D

Archived