Calling all Scraps and UFO's- Spare Skeins too!

Marla

Reminding Everyone: Please don't throw away any UFO's or scraps, even "ugly" yarn.... I am taking any of these you want to send me, especially acrylics and baby works/yarns to be used for charity projects.

I am currently making various things for different charities, including fundraising and snuggles for Project Hope, a no-kill animal shelter near me that is in dire crisis right now! (all 3 of my kitties came from Project Hope!!- Read my blog for more info on how you can help!) Also a comfortghan or two ... one will go to a friend of a lady at church who has had so many health problems it's almost unbearable, Cancer and uncontrolled diabetes not the least of which. I can use baby yarn and UFO's too.... great for preemie projects!

Tired of those scraps and UFO's? I'd be glad to receive them and either finish or frog and rework and donate to charity. Just no fun fur please. PM me if you have things you're about to get rid of!

Someone asked about Yarn... I can take any kind of yarn you don't want as well!! Just be sure to label wool yarn for those with allergies.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hilarie,

I'd love to have both if you'd like to send them to me- will put both to good use! Just sent you a PM with my address. I use the yarn scraps and skeins and people's UFO's they no longer want and eithe finish or frog them and use them for charity projects.

• 2 months later...

Are you still looking for yarn? I get most of my yarn through the mail and sometimes I get stuff I decide I don't like that much. I have some now I am ready to send on. I will be sorting through my yarn this week and might have some more to add to it.

I have a question about scraps of yarn. I have some that I think might be to small for anything, but perhaps could be combined with other yarns to make something. How small is to small for scraps of yarn to be useful to you?

Please send me your address.

Ilah

Archived