new ezine magazine

I have so much enjoyed all the information and pattern sharing in this group. So, I couldn't help but to be enthused about sharing my new adventure with everybody here. :cheer

I'm so excited about this and the first issue is about to be released. It's way better than I'd ever hoped. But, there's one thing that I do need; some original patterns.

I'm sorry, but as this is a new adventure, I can only offer payment in the form of recognition of your own original patterns. So, PLEASE send photos and a brief description of your original patterns and see if they show up in the brag page of the next issue. Or, I may contact you for permission to submit the tried-n-true pattern in an upcoming month.

Beya’s Backyard Crochet Club is a new, monthly, online, down-to-earth ezine with lots of information and easy to understand patterns and instructions concerning crochet. You’ll read editorials, members mail/email, feedback from subscribers; such as yourself. You’ll also find contests, a BRAG page, games, original patterns (a minimum of one pattern in a beginner/easy skill level and one in an intermediate/advanced skill level. PLUS you’ll find at least one filet pattern. That’s a minimum of three patterns), and much, much more.

BBCC is just $12.99 for one year, or save with a 2-year subscription for $24.00. You can make payment by check or PayPal (preferred). You can get a free PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/

You can view a mockup issue at http://beverly5876.tripod.com (I have to apologize for this mockup issue because it's nowhere near as wonderful at the actual ezine magazine, but at least it'll give you an idea of what you can expect).

Email me at Beverly5876@yahoo.com for the address to make your payment.

Archived