Crochet Posters

Anybody know if the crochet/knitting guilds/associations or TNNA make wall posters of the basic stitches? I know I saw one many years ago, but no luck so far trying to locate one now (I googled, but I keep getting stuff about message board entries ...)

We're still working on putting together the crochet class at school, and we don't want to use the typical learn-to-crochet books (partly for keeping the costs down, and partly because we want to be able to alter the tempo and projects at will with the ages and interests of the kids). I have a laminated cheat sheet book (just instructions, no projects) which we'd like to include for each student, still, a large popster would be nice in class since we can't be sure of having any overhead projectors, tv/vcr/dvd players for taped or cd instructions.

I know I can get poster made at kinkos, a lot like the cheat sheets, but from copyright free sources (similar to what we're planning for the photocopied handouts), but buying some already made would be nice :-)

Biggest problem to date: Trying to write out the simple patterns I make without thinking much about how I make them ...

Archived