Stores in Colorado Springs

draydev1

Is there anyone in the Springs who knows of some great yarn stores. I know we have Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Joanns, (been there done that) and they're ok but I was wondering if there's anything else. The Michaels and Hobby Lobby by me don't have a lot of color variety (more novelty yarns than anything and I'm having a hard time working with those - I like the regular and soft yarn) and Joanns is not very convenient so I don't get there very often. It's hard shopping online because I like to see what I'm getting up close and personal. I know I'm probably being difficult. :blush I'm sorry. Thanks for any help.

Kim

Nope, not difficult at all! There are at least 4 in town that I know about, although I've only visited two of them. Here's a listing for you!

Green Valley Weavers & Knitters--2115 W. Colorado Ave. It's between 21st and 22nd street, east of Old Colorado City.

Needleworks by Holly Berry--2409 W. Colorado Ave. This one is in Old Colorado City.

Knitter's Kove--708 S. Tejon. It's currently south of downtown, but they are moving up to N. Union around the 1st weekend in August. They'll be in the area where the Youth Outreach Center used to be, just south of Constitution on Union.

Woolly Works Knit Shop--they have a booth in the American Classics Marketplace, on the southeast corner of Academy and Constitution.

PM me if you want any more info!

Archived