measurements

sillver

Question

please help if you can, it will be greatly appreciated!

i love to crochet bikinis and sexy summer clothing. however i have a problem because i'm not great with measurements. i have done a lot of research on the web and have found a ton of really good measurement charts that I can go by for making the tops and bottoms of bikinis. however i would really like to be able to create unikinis as well. the measurements i have not been able to find are for that torso portion that goes from under the breast to the top of the bikini bottoms to make the tummy covering portion of the unikini. even if there are no premade measurement charts that i can use, i am not able to find any instructions on how to divide up the torso so that i can get that measurement doing the math on my own.

sorry, for the rambling....so here is my question/help request....

does anyone know where i can find charts with those torso section measurments or does anyone have a preferred formula for breaking the torso measurement in to sections so that i can get that measurement on my own?

any and all help is and will be greatly appreciated! thank you greatly in advance and have a wonderful day! :-)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived