Dot Drake's Garden Afghan HELP!

Sarah Schmidt

Question

Crochet-world.com put out the garden afghan for free download recently which is an experienced skill level pattern. And while I consider myself an experienced crochetter, this pattern has really thrown me through a loop (giggle). After a few attempts, I figured out the main motif for this blanket, but the fill in motifs have me extremely confused. I really wish this pattern had a chart, it would have saved me many hours of trouble. The pattern reads...

Fill-in Motif

Ch4, 2 dc in 4th ch from hook *ch 5, pull lp through first dc of fill-in motif, 2 sc in ch-5 sp just made, dc in 2nd of 3-dc group close to joining of 2 Large Motifs, 3 sc in ch-5 space, dc in next 2nd dc of 3-dc group of next Large Motif, 2 sc in same ch-5 space, dc in same first ch of beg ch-4, sc in next ch-3 space on Large Motif, ch 1**, 3 dc in same first ch of beg ch-4, rep from * around, ending last rep at ** , join with sl st in 3rd ch of beg ch-4. Fasten off.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I've already gone too far to give up on this just yet.  :manyheart

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived